It's not enough to just have a watch case for our finest jewelry. Today's most extravagant timepieces come equipped with automatic movement. That means they never need batteries and never need to be wound by hand. They're powered by the kinetic movement of your body when you wear them. But what if you have different watches for different occasions? Chances are some will stop from extended periods of non-use. Our specially designed automatic winding case will keep your favorite watches wound and ready for when you need them. A silent motor keeps the watches moving on dual turntables. The case is handcrafted of lacquered hardwood veneer. Eight layers of high-gloss lacquer are applied, with each layer of lacquer allowed to cure for three days before being sanded and polished by hand. The entire process requires nearly 30 days, creating a high-gloss piano finish. The interior is lined with smooth cream PU Leather. A bottom drawer adorned with a polished brass knob pulls out to reveal more compartments for watches, cufflinks and rings.
- Automatic movement / Clockwise/ Counterclockwise
- Silent motor keeps the watches moving on dual turntables nestled beneath a see-thru lid.
- On/Off Switch
- Winding Mechanism: Silent motor with timing and directional control.
- Turntable: Dual turn tables with four removable padded braces hold four watches.
- Curing process: Each layer of lacquer is cured for 3 days before being sanded and polished by hand.
- Drawer: 8 compartments; 7 slots for timepieces. One jewelry slot has 12 niches for rings, cufflinks, etc.
- Drawer Knob: Polished Brass Ball knob.
- Comes with AC adaptor.